IP Enforcement
3. Are there any ways other than the application stipulated in Articles 51 and 52 of the TRIPS Agreement (hereafter referred to as "the Application") which enable a right holder to request the competent authorities to suspend the release of the goods which infringe intellectual property rights or which are suspected to infringe intellectual property rights?
Please see the reply to question 1.